On this page
- Human Services in your State or Territory
- Community Services and Charities in your State or Territory
The following websites also list accessible housing vacancies in Australia:
- AFFORD – The Australian Foundation for Disability
- Disability Housing Australia
- Havelock Housing Association
- I Am Here (Respite Accomodation)
- Takle Developments
If you’d like to have your housing vacancy website included on this page, please contact us.
Human Services in your State or Territory
- ACT – Housing and Community Services ACT
- NSW – Family and Community Services NSW
- NT – Department of Housing NT
- SA – Department of Human Services SA
- QLD – Department of Housing and Public Works QLD
- TAS – Department of Health and Human Services TAS
- VIC – Department of Health and Human Services VIC
- WA – Department of Communities (Housing) WA
Community Services and Charities in your State or Territory
- Australia Wide – Ask Izzy, provides a list of housing services near your location
- ACT, NSW and QLD – The Salvation Army Accomodation and Housing
- ACT, NSW, NT, TAS, QLD and WA – Mission Australia Housing and Homelessness
- NSW, QLD and SA – Red Cross Australia Homelessness Services
- SA – UnitingSA Housing
- VIC, TAS – Uniting (Victoria and Tasmania) Emergency Support
- VIC – List of Crisis Housing Services in different areas (includes toll-free 1800 number)
- VIC – Melbourne City Mission, for young people, adults and family.
- WA – Entrypoint Perth have experience assisting people who are at risk of homelessness or homeless.
- WA – Crisis and Support Accomodation, list of services on the WA Housing Hub (no relation to The Housing Hub)
AFFORD – The Australian Foundation for Disability
Disability Housing Australia
A new website listing disability vacancies. Vacancies are currently available in the ACT and Queensland areas.
Havelock Housing Association
Havelock lists many disability vacancies in the ACT and Southern NSW areas.
I Am Here – Respite Accomodation
24/7 respite accommodation services (NSW)
I Am Here provides flexible first-rate respite services based on the unique needs of each guest, their families and carers. We maintain a genuine, caring environment that respects and supports each individual guest. Our guests include children and adults with acquired brain injury (ABI), cerebral palsy, physical, intellectual and other disabilities, and we offer high quality short, mid and long-term respite accommodation. We support our guests, their families and carers with individual respite care packages tailored to suit both their lifestyle and life stage. This support is aimed at providing our guests with opportunities for personal empowerment, a sense of achievement and improved quality of life through tailored individual and group activities.
We also provide 24/7 care to our guests in the comfort of their own home as well as community care and outings. Every aspect of our care is based on the values of respect, hospitality, flexibility and dedication. These values are the touchstones that direct everything we do.
Please visit our website or call us to talk about how we can help – we’d love to say hello.
Nest matches people with disability who are looking for a home with available Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) properties that properly meet their needs.
Nest is a fast and easy way for Specialist Disability Accommodation and Supported Independent Living providers to find and shortlist eligible people with disability to fill vacant properties and rooms.
Nest is free, fully accessible and totally independent.
Users can join our network to share or request accessible homes.
Spacee also provides marketing services for service providers, property developers and real estate agents.
For more information on our marketing services, please contact us at email@example.com.