Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. The current staff are trained and experiences to work with people with autism and intellectual disabilities.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Cranbourne.
- The house is close to public transport.
About this house
- The house features five bedrooms with ensuites and a laundry.
- The house has a shared kitchen and living room.
- The house has a study nook, a meeting room and spa room.
- The house has a back yard with a BBQ and basketball area.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room is a studio room with an ensuite.
- The room has a siting area.
- The room has built in TV.
- The room has mini ktchenette.
Who lives in the property?
- The current residents are male.
- The resident age range is 19 to 25.
- The current residents enjoy engaging with one another and actively participate in some recreational activities together.
- This house is suited to people who require considerable support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections are available
- By appointment only. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.