Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house currently offers support seven days per week with a sleepover support model at night.
Applications Close on 14/08/2019
Where is this house?
- This house is in Rowville.
- The house is a four minute walk to a bus stop.
- The house is a short drive to Stud Park Shopping centre and the Rowville library.
- The house is close to Lakeside Reserve, parks and sporting facilities to enjoy.
About this house
- The house features five bedrooms, one bathroom and a laundry.
- The kitchen dining area opens to a family room and a living room.
- There is a covered alfresco area and raised garden beds in the back yard for those who love to garden.
- The house is situated on a flat block with no stairs to the entry or exits.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
- This house currently offers support seven days per week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has a built in robes.
- The bedroom has heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
• The current residents are both male and female.
• The age of the current residents is 25 to 60 years.
• The current residents enjoy community based and individualised activities.
• The residents enjoy a settled lifestyle and like their own space.
• The house is suitable for people who require minimal support to undertake activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Group Home.
- Design category for this house is Basic.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspections and registration
• By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.