Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support to residents during the morning, evening and overnight with a sleepover support model.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Highett.
- The house is a seven minute walk to Highett station and to a variety of cafes, restaurants and bars.
- This house is accessible to Southland shopping centre and Waves Leisure Centre.
About this house
- The house features five bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the main bathroom being fully accessible.
- The kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave.
- The dining room seats six and two living areas feature TVs in both spaces.
- There is heating and cooling throughout.
- The large laundry has a washing machine and dryer.
- There is a partially covered outdoor area and BBQ.
- The main bathroom has a bath and stepless shower.
- The bathroom is fully accessible and suitable for someone with limited mobility.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has good natural light.
- The bedroom has built in robes.
Who lives in the property?
- The current residents are female.
- The current residents are aged in their 40's.
- The current residents enjoy a quiet home environment and often share social activities.
- The house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities in daily living.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this unit?
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this house.