Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house will offer support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
The current staff are trained and experienced in a wide range of complex support needs including Acquired Brain Injury, stroke and progressive neurological conditions as well as behaviours of concern.
Applications close 01/07/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located Wyndham Vale in a new estate close to Werribee Plaza.
• It is a five minute drive to Wyndham Vale Station and a 15 minute drive to the centre of Werribee. Tarneit Station is also close by.
About this property
• This luxury property is brand new, open-plan and purpose built.
• There are four bedrooms- three available to residents and one to be used by staff.
• The property has large open plan living areas, two bathrooms and a powder room, and an accessible rear alfresco area.
• The house's design category is High Physical Support meaning it will cater to all mobility needs.
• There are no steps in the house.
• The house is assistive technology ready.
About the vacant room
• There are three rooms that are ready to be occupies by residents.
• All rooms have double wardrobes, privacy blinds, are carpeted and have ceiling hoist provision for installation.
Who lives in this house
• As the house is brand-new, there are no current residents living in the house.
• These vacancies will be suited to people who require specialist support to undertake the activities in daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
• You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspections and registration
• Inspection time is Monday 17 June 2019m, 10.30am – 11.30am.
• Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to inspect this property.