Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house will offer support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. The current staff are trained and experienced in a wide range of complex support needs including Acquired Brain Injury, stroke and progressive neurological conditions as well as behaviours of concern
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Wyndham Vale in a new estate close to Werribee Plaza.
- The house is a five minute drive to Wyndham Vale Station and a 15 minute drive to the centre of Werribee. Tarneit Station is also in proximity to the house.
About this property
- This luxury property is brand new, open-plan and purpose built.
- There are four bedrooms- three available to residents and one to be used by staff.
- The property has large open plan living areas, two bathrooms and a powder room, and an accessible rear alfresco area.
- There are no steps in the house.
- The house is assistive technology ready.
- The design category for this house is High Physical Support.
- The house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- The current staff are trained and experienced in a wide range of complex support needs including Acquired Brain Injury, stroke and progressive neurological conditions as well as behaviours of concern.
About the vacant room
- There are three rooms that are ready to be occupied by residents. All rooms have double wardrobes, privacy blinds, are carpeted and have ceiling hoist provision for installation.
Who lives in this house?
- As the house is brand-new, there are no current residents living in the house.
- These vacancies will be suited to people who require specialist support to undertake the activities in daily living.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is House.
- Design category for this house is High Physical Support.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open inspections and registration
• By appointment only. Please contact West Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.