Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days per week. The house is staffed overnight (sleepover model). Staff support is provided by Possability.
Where is the house
- The property is located in Stawell. The house is set on a large residential block on the edge of town and close to bushland and plenty of greenery.
- The house is sits in proximity to sporting venues and the local swimming pool. It is ideally located for residents who wish to live in the Stawell area.
- The main shopping district featuring supermarkets, shops, cafes and restaurants is only two kilometres away.
About this house
- The house features six bedrooms, two bathrooms (one with a ceiling hoist) and a separate laundry
- There are two living areas, separate kitchen and a pergola with BBQ area that provides cover from the elements.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible (design category is Fully Accessible).
- One large bathroom has a height adjusted spa bath and overhead ceiling hoist.
- All doorways are wheelchair accessible too.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has space for a single bed, tall boy and includes a two door built in robe.
- The room is situated at the back of the house and looks out to the backyard.
- The vacant room does not have an overhead hoist.
- The current support provider is Possability.
- The house offers support seven days a week. It is staffed overnight with a sleepover model of care.
Who lives in this house
- The current residents are aged 26 to 62 years.
- They are male and female.
- The current residents enjoy community and individual activities and are encouraged to participate in the decision making of the household.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please send an email to the West Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you want further information or wish to arrange an appointment to see this property.