Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers 24 hour staff support by trained staff to help manage complex health needs experienced by residents. A registered nurse is always on duty at the site.
The current support service provider for this property is Yooralla.
Where is the property?
- This property is in Thornbury.
- The unit is in proximity to public transport and approximately three kilometres from Northland shopping centre.
About this property
- The unit features five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- This unit is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this property is High Physical Support.
- The unit currently offers 24 hour staff support by trained staff to help manage complex health needs experienced by residents.
- The Ventilator Accommodation Support Service is available at this unit and this vacancy is intended for an applicant who requires this service.
- A registered nurse is always on duty at the site.
- The current support service provider for this property is Yooralla.
Who lives in this house?
- The age range of the current residents is 21 to 45 years.
- There are currently both males and females living at this unit.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA Building Type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA Design Category for this house is High Physical Support.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like more information on this property.