Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Positioned close to the heart of bustling Springfield, and the rapidly expanding south-western corridor of Brisbane, our Springfield Apartments offer fully supported, accessible independent living for those living with high physical care needs.
The Springfield Apartments are configured as fully accessible, individual apartments incorporating assistive technology to put you in full control of the open-plan living environment. Featuring your own private balcony, the apartments are fitted with fully accessible private bathrooms and kitchens, and secure building and lift access for your security.
Other features include:
- iPad controlled blinds, fans, air conditioning, intercom and visitor access
- Ceiling hoist
- Fully accessible private laundry facilities
- 24/7 emergency call system, monitored by on-site support staff
Minutes away from the Mater Private Hospital, our Springfield Apartments are also situated close to Orion Springfield Central, an array of shops and services including supermarkets, cinema, medical centre and specialty stores.
Other services nearby include:
- Springfield Central train station – 5 min
- Orion Lagoon – <5 min
- Robelle Domain Central Parklands – <5 min
- Brookwater Golf & Country Club – <5 min
- University of Southern Queensland (USQ) campus – <5 min
All of MS Queensland’s disability housing solutions have been built and fitted to exceed architectural standards, to ensure that your tenancy is supported by the highest quality amenities – in addition to 24/7 care provided by MS Queensland’s on-site support workers.