Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
On-site morning and mid-afternoon staff support on weekdays.
Sleep over staff overnight.
There is 24-hour staff support on weekends / public holidays.
Applications close on 31/05/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located Shepparton.
• Public transport buses are a short five minute walk.
• The house is close to a supermarket, pharmacy and sports grounds.
About this property
• The house comprises of four bedrooms.
• There are also two bathrooms.
• Wheelchair accessible through both the front and back doors.
About the vacant room
• The room has built in wardrobes.
• There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female.
• The age range is 23 - 56 years.
• The current tenants enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual activities of choice
• The house would be suited to people who require support with activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
By appointment only. Please send an email to the East Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like to inspect this house.