Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
On-site morning and mid-afternoon staff support on weekdays.
Sleep over staff overnight.
There is 24-hour staff support on weekends / public holidays.
Applications close on 26/04/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located Shepparton
• Public transport buses are a short five minute walk
• The house is close to a supermarket, pharmacy and sports grounds.
About this property
• The house comprises of four bedrooms
• There are also two bathrooms.
• Wheelchair accessible
through both the front and back doors.
About the vacant room
• The room has built in wardrobes
• There is air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 23 - 56 years
• The current tenants enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual activities of choice
• The house would be suited to people who require support with activities of daily living
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
By appointment only. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to inspect this house