Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this house offers support 7 days a week. The house is staffed overnight (sleepover model support).
Applications close on 25/02/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located Cranbourne.
• Public transport is located at the end of the street.
•The house is close to parks, the local swimming pool and is a short distance from Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre and the Cranbourne Botanical Gardens.
About this property
• The house comprises five bedrooms
•The house has two separate living areas, an open plan kitchen and dining as well as two bathrooms.
•One bathroom is fully wheelchair accessible.
•The backyard has established gardens and a pergola.
• The house is fully wheelchair accessible
About the vacant room
• The room has built in robes, air conditioning and heating.
•The vacant room is quiet small and there is not enough room to maneuver a wheelchair.
Who lives in this house
•The current tenants are all male.
• The age range is 28 - 64 years
•The current tenants are active members of the house. They enjoy preparing their own meals and tending to the house and accessing the community as a group.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to SouthVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au
Open Inspections & Registration
Inspection time is Wednesday 20/02/2019 at 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
Please contact South Division at SouthVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au
by Friday 18/02/2019 if you wish to view the property.