Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house offers support seven days a week and the house is staffed overnight (sleepover model).
Where is this house
• The house is located Drouin
• Bus stop close by
• Short distance to shops
About this property
• The house comprises of six bedrooms
• There are two bathrooms, separate dining and kitchen, small living room, family room off the dining area with double sliding doors to a very spacious backyard.
• Close to recreation reserves and the Alex Gourdie Flora and Fauna Reserve.
•There is a ramp to the front of the house, but there is no ramp in the back necessary.
About the vacant room
• The vacant bedroom is large with sliding door access to the backyard.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 27 - 58 years
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
Open Inspections & Registration
By appointment only
Email South Division at SouthVCT@dhhs.vic.gov.au for further information