Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Wantirna South.
- The house is within proximity to a shopping strip on High Street Road and Knox shopping centre.
- The house is near several reserves, walking trails and is accessible from Eastlink.
About this house
- The house has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two toilets.
- The house has a kitchen that leads onto a dining area and onto an open plan lounge room.
- The house has a laundry and an outdoor area.
- The house is on a flat block of land.
- The design category for this house is Robust.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room consists of a built in wardrobe.
- The vacant room has heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male.
- The age range is of current residents is 18 to 20 years.
- The current residents attend a variety of social activities within their local community.
- The residents enjoy varied individualised activities.
- This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Group Home.
- Design category for this house is Robust.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com
Open for inspection
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.