Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
Assistance with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life in a shared living, village environment – support is provided to enable you to live as autonomously as possible and maintain your home environment. These supports are provided individually to you in incremental portions over a 24 hour period as required by a team of rostered support staff.
Assistance / supervision with:
- Medication management
- Personal finance management
- Preparation of meals
- ADL supervision and assistance, including personal washing and room servicing.
The typical roster of supports is shared between you and the other participants to maximise the efficient use of resources. Supports are available to all via a 24/7 wrap around model to ensure the smooth operation and running of the household.
Situated in the rural and cozy town of Gawler, this village model of accommodation is close to shops, activities and medical services.
- Large, fully furnished bedrooms (including tv & bar fridge) with reverse cycle air conditioning and ensuites
- Multiple dining and lounge common areas
- A short walk to the main street, or bus ride from the stop situated in front of the site.
Important things to know:
To apply for these vacancies, you will be required to have core funding in your NDIS Plan to support assistance with your activities of daily living. You will be provided a shared passive service overnight as a free, inclusive service.
We will ask you or your representative to sign a service agreement.
You will be asked to contribute 79% of your DSP for rent of the fully furnished room, use of all amenities at the village, food and utilities.