Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
SDA Registered: YES Building Class: Existing Building Building Type: Group home Design Category: Improved Liveability
Number of Bedrooms for Rent: 1 Total Number of Bedrooms: 3 Number of Bathrooms: 1
Other Tenants: 2 Gender of tenants: The house currently has one male and one female resident. Age of applicants: Open to Adults
Disability Support: YES (Other) Support Provider: The current support service provider for this house is Aruma.
The house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
Where is this house?
- This house is in Mildura, in rural Victoria.
- There is a bus stop that is a five minute walk from the house and the Mildura railway station is a four minute drive away.
About this property
- This house features three bedrooms, two separate living areas, a kitchen and meals area, two bathrooms and a laundry.
- There is also a unit attached to this house.
- The outdoor area has a large undercover courtyard with a barbeque and an attractive outdoor lounge for residents and their guest to enjoy.
- This house has a dedicated vehicle to transport residents.
- The property is only a five minute drive from the nearest supermarkets and a ten minute drive to Mildura Central.
- There are no steps in the house or backyard.
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room features built in robes and ducted air conditioning and heating
Who lives in this house?
- The house currently has one male and one female resident.
- The age range of the current residents in the house is 22 to 60 years.
- The current resident group enjoy socialising and spending time both at home and in the community.
- The house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this house is Aruma.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category is Improved Liveability.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.