Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night. The current staff have skills and experience to support people with physical support needs, epilepsy management and complex communication needs.
Applications close on 26/07/2019
Where is this house?
- This house is in Malvern East.
- This house is a short walk to East Malvern train station.
- This house is close to cafes and restaurants.
- Parks, gardens and sporting grounds are also in proximity to the house.
About this house
- The property consists of three attached units.
- The vacant room is in unit three and features three bedrooms, a fully accessible bathroom with a ceiling hoist and tracking, as well as a separate accessible toilet.
- The unit has an open plan living area where current residents watch television, undertake activities or spend time with family members. A second lounge room is currently used by residents to meet with family or friends privately.
- There are private spacious established gardens to enjoy.
- The unit is wheelchair accessible.
- All external doors are level and can accommodate wheelchair access.
- The design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes.
- The vacant room has heating and cooling.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Who lives in the property?
- The current residents are female and male.
- The current residents are 40 to 69 years.
- The current tenants are friendly and enjoy activities both at home and in the community.
- This unit is ideally suited to people who require a medium to high level of support with their daily living skills.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
How can I get more information about this unit?
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you want to inspect this house.