Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days per week including active overnight support.
Applications close on 30/01/2019
Where is this house
• Located in Mitcham
• The house is at the end of a quiet street
• Close to parklands and Box Hill Central, a major public transport hub and shopping complex
• The local bus service is a short walk away
About this house
• The house features five bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms (the main bathroom has a ceiling hoist) with an open plan kitchen and meals area
• There is also an outdoor alfresco area and laundry
• The house is wheelchair accessible
• There is overhead tracking in the main bathroom
About the vacant room
• The room has built in robes, air conditioning & heating and ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are female
• The age is 25 - 64
• The current tenants lead a very settled and peaceful home environment
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
• Wednesday 16/12/2018, between 1pm – 1.30pm
- Tuesday 22/01/2019, between 4pm – 4.30pm
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by to register for a visit