Specialist Provider Housing
No over night support available. Three other units also receive support at various times each day around shopping, cooking, appointments and independent living skills.
Where is this house
- Located in Mansfield Park
- Close to the local eateries and Mansfield Park Shops
- Close to parks, bus stops and walking trails (Arndale Shopping Centre few bus stops away)
About this house
- This is a solid unit, designed for single occupency
- Featuring a open plan kitchen living area and seperate bathroom that inc the laundry.
- The property does not have wheelchair access but surrounding area is fairly flat.
- Staff support provided by Lutheran Disability Services
- Good shared open plan yard
About the vacancy
- No built in wardrobe
- Will need to provide own bedroom furniture and personal effects
Who lives in this cluster
- The current tenants are between 30 – 60 years old, three of which also receive services from LDS. Other tenants receive no services and are independent.
- Car parking is on the street 50 meters from unit
- The Unit is suitable for people who do not require intensive support with behaviour of concern
Things you need to know
- You must be 18 years or older
- You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan or with DSA
- Current staff support not onsite regularly during middle of day or over night based on current funding.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities included as a board and lodgings
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this unit?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org