Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
16 Hours active support plus inactive sleepover
Located In Brassall this lovely 3 bedroom home is in a quiet street and is near public transport, parklands and a short drive to Ipswich.
- Airconditioned shared spaces
- 1 bedroom available at the back of the property
- New furniture in shared spaces
- BBQ Area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and appliances
- Two separate lounge areas with shared TV
- Dining room off kitchen
- Fully fenced backyard with spacious outdoor area
- Secure home environment with security screens fitted on all doors and windows.
Current tenant is a female aged 40-50 who is looking for another female to live with.
Autism Queensland currently provides 16 hours of support and an inactive sleepover.
We understand choosing where to live is a big decision and therefore invite you and your family to visit the property, meet our team, and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000 E. firstname.lastname@example.org