Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The staff are available to provide residents with support in the morning; as well as in the afternoon with an active night support model at night.
Where is this house?
• The house is in Ashburton.
• The house Is located near cafes, parks, educational facilities, a swimming pool, a gym, a supermarket and Chadstone Shopping centre.
•The house is close to public transport.
About this house
• This five bedroom house has two shared bathrooms.
• There is an open plan living area that encompasses a large dining room, lounge and kitchen.
• The kitchen is accessible and comprises all modern appliances, and has been adapted for people with a disability.
• The large laundry includes a separate washer and dryer.
• Facing south easterly, the house basks in the morning sun and it’s open plan means that it always receives natural light.
• The house has central heating and split system cooling.
• This house is wheelchair accessible and one of the bedroom has a H track ceiling hoist.
• This house's Design Category is High Physical Support.
Who lives in this house?
• The current residents are male and female.
• The age range is of current residents is 30 to 60 years.
• The current residents are social and enjoy spending time together with support.
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities in daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a visit.