Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Overnight care, details to be negotiated
Unit 1 / 13 Torquay Road is part of a three villa development, which also includes a separate unit for an overnight carer. Two villas on the property have already be sold and this is the last remaining villa. This is available for either sale or lease to a NDIS participant with high physical support needs.
The architect designed unit provides the resident with a high level of privacy, security, independence, choice and control, and to live in a non-institutionalised housing of a high standard.
The villa is fully compliant with Livable Housing Australia Platinum Plus and NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) High Physical Support standards. The unit is classified under SDA as ‘New Build - One Resident Villa’. Design features of the villa include:
- Platinum sized main bedroom.
- ‘Flex Room’ that may be utilised as additional bedroom, study, storage, living or exercise space.
- Accessible kitchen, including with induction cook-top and two pull out pantry cupboards.
- Large accessible en-suite bathroom, suitable for people with high support needs.
- Additional toilet for family members, friends or guests.
- Structural support for ceiling hoist installation throughout.
- Six Star Energy Rating, including double glazed, ThermaLine windows & solar boosted hot water.
- Heavy duty Villaboard internal walls throughout & reinforced bathroom walls so railing can be installed anywhere.
- Automated holland blinds.
- Power available to every internal & external access door.
- Capacity for installation of a UPS for power to main bedroom if needed.
- Alert system to carer
- Large private garage with remote control doors & substantial storage space.
- Fire sprinkler system throughout.
- Assistive technology ready.
- Fully accessible private garden, rear service yard and shared outdoor entertaining areas.
- Close proximity to shops, public transport. medical and community recreational facilities.
I am happy to show you this villa on totally no obligation basis.
Keith Fagg - 0408 593496