Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
16 Hours Active support / Inactive Sleepover
Located in a quite residential area, this three bedroom house is near public transport, parklands and the Wellington Point Shopping centre.
• Air-conditioned bedroom, with built-in robes
and access to private outdoor area
• Private Ensuite
• Shared spaces include: renovated kitchen
with dishwasher & electric appliances, airconditioned
lounge room with shared TV,
• Fully fenced backyard with lawn and garden
• Secure home environment with security
screens fitted on all doors & windows.
• 1 of 3 Bedrooms is currently available.
This vacancy is best suited for a female aged 30 - 50 years.
Current Residents are two females aged 30 - 50 years who enjoy living in this calm, respectful environment and both enjoy personal space.
Tenants must fulfill the following criteria:
• Have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
• Receiving NDIS funding or be willing to undertake
a review to get SIL added to their plan
• Must be willing to meet with other families and
stakeholders in or around Redland City
• Must comply with HELP’s requirements to access
COSTS TO CONSIDER
• Electricity, approx. $230* per quarter
• Lawn mowing/gardening, $25* per month
• Food expenses, $160* per fortnight
• Cleaning, $33* per month
• Vehicle costs, $0.78c* per km
We understand choosing where to live is a big
decision and therefore invite you, and your
family, to visit the property, meet our team
and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000