Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
16 Hours Active support / Inactive Sleepover
Located in a quite residential area, this three bedroom house is near public transport, parklands and the Wellington Point Shopping centre.
• Air-conditioned bedroom, with built-in robes
and access to private outdoor area
• Private Ensuite
• Shared spaces include renovated kitchen
with dishwasher & appliances, air-conditioned lounge room with shared TV, dining room.
• Fully fenced backyard with lawn and garden
• Secure home environment with security
screens fitted on all doors & windows.
• 1 of 3 bedrooms currently available.
This vacancy is best suited for a female aged 30 - 50 years.
Current residents are two females aged 30-50 years who enjoy living in this calm, respectful environment. Both enjoy personal space.
Tenants must fulfill the following criteria:
• Have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
• Receiving NDIS funding or be willing to undertake
a review to get SIL added to their plan
• Must be willing to meet with other families and
stakeholders in or around Redland City
• Must comply with HELP’s requirements to access
COSTS TO CONSIDER
• Electricity, approx. $230* per quarter
• Lawn mowing/gardening, $25* per month
• Food expenses, $160* per fortnight
• Cleaning, $33* per month
• Vehicle costs, $0.78c* per km
We understand choosing where to live is a big decision and therefore invite you and your family to visit the property, meet our team and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000
Help Specialist Disability Accommodation Provider
Autism Queensland Supported Independent Living Provider