Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house is currently staffed seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
Where is this house?
- This house is in Shepparton
- The house is a five minute bus ride to services, supermarket, chemists and sports grounds.
About this house
- This house offers a comfortable living environment.
- This house has two living areas.
- This house has has a bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- This house has a kitchen and separate dining room.
- This house has a lounge room.
- This house has heating and cooling throughout.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Robust.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes.
- The vacant room is towards the back of the house.
- The vacant room has sliding doors that lead to a courtyard.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are all female.
- The current age range of residents is 34 to 59 years.
- The current residents contribute to the running of the household.
- This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Group Home.
- SDA Design category for this house is Robust.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team if you want to inspect this house.