Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently, the house is staffed seven days a week with overnight sleepover support.
Where is this house
• Located in Shepparton
• The house is a five minute bus ride to services, supermarket, chemists and sports grounds.
About this house
• Fully accessible and comfortable, the house supports independent living home with disability access at both front and back entrances.
• The vacant bedroom is towards the back of the house, there is a sliding door from the bedroom to an enclosed garden area and spacious backyard.
• Reverse cycling heating and air conditioning throughout the house.
• The house is wheelchair accessible
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built in robes, with central heating and cooling
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are female
• The age range is of current tenants is 34 - 59 years
• The current tenants contribute to the running of the household.
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only
• Please email email@example.com to register for a visit