Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model.
Applications close on 22/12/2019
Where is this house
• Located in Mont Albert North
• Close to Box Hill Central and the station, the house is in close proximity to parks and sporting grounds. The house is also close to the local bus service.
About this house
• There are currently two vacant rooms on offer
• The house features three bedrooms, a large bathroom with a bath and shower and a separate laundry
• There are bright spacious living areas, a separate lounge and living/dining area and a well-appointed kitchen
• The back yard has an undercover patio overlooking a well maintained grassed garden area that is fully enclosed by the property fence line and gates providing privacy
• The house is fully wheelchair accessible
About the vacant rooms
• The rooms are bright and comfortable
• They have built in robes
• Heating and cooling
Who lives in this house
• The current tenant is male in his early 20s
- The current tenant enjoys their own space and a quiet environment
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only. Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit