Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house has staff on roster during most days with a sleepover model at night and two staff on roster on weekends.
Where is the House?
- The house is in Mill Park.
- The house is a 20 minute walk to the tram stop.
- The house is a five minute walk to the bus stop.
About the property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has heating and cooling throughout the house.
- The house has an enclosed backyard backed onto a park.
- The house has a lounge room.
- The house has a kitchen and dining room.
- The house has no wheelchair accessibility.
- The main entrance of house has steps.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
- The house has staff on roster during most days.
- The house has a sleepover support model at night.
- The house has two staff on roster on weekends.
About the room
- The room has a small built-in robe.
- The room has heating and cooling.
Who lives there?
- There are three male and one female resident.
- The residents are involved in their community and enjoy socialising.
- The residents enjoy going to shows, football and to shows.
- The residents enjoy listening to music.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is House.
- Design category for this house is Basic.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.