Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house has staff on roster during most days with a sleepover model at night and two staff on roster on weekends.
Applications close on 14/06/2019
Where is the House?
- The house is in Mill Park.
- The house is a 20 minute walk to the tram stop.
- The house is a five minute walk to the bus stop.
About the property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has heating and cooling throughout the house.
- The house has an enclosed backyard backed onto a park.
- The house has a lounge room.
- The house has a kitchen/dining room.
- The house has no wheelchair accessibility.
- The main entrance of house has steps.
About the room
- The room has a small built-in robe.
Who lives there?
- There are three male and one female tenant.
- The tenants are involved in their community and enjoy socialising.
- The tenants enjoy going to shows, football and to shows.
- The tenants enjoy listening to music.
Things you need to know
- You must be 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open inspection and registration
By appointment only. You can contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to visit this house.