Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
House staff currently offer a sleepover model of care and provide support in the mornings and evenings.
Ivanhoe Diamond Valley staff at have attained their Certificate IV in Disability Community Services and hold First Aid Certificates. They have been trained in Fire and Evacuation.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in the northern Melbourne suburb of Bundoora.
- This house is close to a bus and tram stop.
- Ideally located, the dwelling is also close to the Bundoora square shopping centre, which comprises an array of shops, supermarkets, smaller cafes, takeaway shops and the Bundoora Hotel.
- The property is close to a tram and bus stop.
About this property
- The house comprises six bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- This house has open living to all common areas.
- The verandah leads to a private rear yard, which is available for residents and their guests to enjoy.
- The house has a ramp and the front with four steps at the back of the house.
- The bathrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
- House staff currently offer a sleepover model of care and provide support in the mornings and evenings.
- Ivanhoe Diamond Valley staff at have attained their Certificate IV in Disability Community Services and hold First Aid Certificates.
- They have been trained in Fire and Evacuation.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room features built in wardrobes and heating and cooling.
- The room is carpeted.
- The room has window furnishings and is fitted with manual shutters and awnings to the outside window.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The current residents age range is 44 to 64 years.
- The current residents enjoy a variety of activities including listening to music and watching football, cricket and horse racing.
Things you need to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA Design Category for this house is Basic.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to inspect this house.