Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. The current house staff have their
Certificate IV in Disability and Community Services as well as have their First Aide Certificate and have been trained in Fire and Emergency Evacuation.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Bundoora.
- This house is close to a bus and tram stop.
About this property
- The house comprises of six bedrooms.
- This house has open living to all common areas.
- This house has two bathrooms.
- This house boasts an array of shops, supermarkets, smaller cafes and take away shops.
- The house has is close to a tram and bus stop.
- The house has a ramp and the front with four steps at the back of the house.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
- This house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- The bedroom has heating and cooling.
- The room is carpeted.
- The room has window furnishings as well as is fitted with manual shutters and awnings to the outside window.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The current residents age range is 44 to 64 years.
- The current residents enjoy a variety of activities including listening to music, watching football, cricket and horse racing.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is House.
- SDA Design category for this house
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this house.