Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Support is provided 7 days a week including active nights.
Support workers are based on site but not in the unit. This means residents can enjoy their own independence and privacy in their unit, while accessing supports when required.
Where is this house
• The house is located in Whittlesea
• Ideally located a short walk to Church Street Whittlesea, the centre of town where a supermarket, cafes and local services are all available.
• A short distance to the bus stop.
• Good proximity to local parks, sports grounds and the Whittlesea swimming pool.
About this property
• One bedroom is available in a modern, self-contained two bedroom unit in central Whittlesea
• This opportunity combines independent living with the availability of 24 hour shared on-site support from a central hub.
• The unit is located at the rear of a small complex. It has its own bathroom, kitchen, lounge and laundry which are furnished and shared with the existing resident, a young man in his early twenties.
• The unit opens out to a sunny, private courtyard with a low maintenance garden, and provides private side access to the street via its own front gate
• This house is fully wheelchair accessible but does not have a built in hoist
About the vacant room
• The room has built in wardrobes, carpet and a large window facing the private courtyard.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenant is male
• The tenant’s age is 24 years old
• The unit is deal for a person wishing to live with independence, while having access to onsite support.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
By appointment only. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect this house