Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
Closing Date 26/07/2019
Where is this house?
- This house is in Croydon.
About this house
- The house has five large bedrooms each with its own ensuite.
- The bedrooms have built in robes.
- All bedrooms and bathrooms have ceiling hoists.
- The house has a kitchen with dining and living area.
- The house has hydronic heating.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The house is a 20 minute walk to North Croydon.
- The house is a 15 walk or a five minute drive to the Croydon shopping centre.
- The house is close to parks and gardens.
- The design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- The house provides staff support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Who Lives in this house?
- The house currently has one female resident.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- You can inspect the house on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays between 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com. if you want to register your name.