Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
Where is this house?
- This house is in Croydon.
About this house
- The house has five large bedrooms each with its own ensuite.
- The bedrooms have built in robes.
- All bedrooms and bathrooms have ceiling hoists.
- The house has a kitchen with dining and living area.
- The house has hydronic heating.
- The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The house is a 20 minute walk to North Croydon.
- The house is a 15 walk or a five minute drive to the Croydon shopping centre.
- The house is close to parks and gardens.
- The design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
Who Lives in this house?
- The current residents are male and female between 30 and 47 years of age.
- The residents enjoy structured routines and varied individual activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect this house.