Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house has a team of five qualified staff who each has between five and 15 years of experience.
The house is staffed with a sleepover support model at night.
The current support service provider for this property is St John of God Accord.
Where is this house?
- The house is in the tree lined suburb of Greensborough.
- The house is close to a bus stop and Greensborough train station is also only a twenty minute walk away.
About this property
- The house features five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry.
- There are two living areas in the house.
- The house features a sensory room with sensory equipment.
- The large backyard is available for residents to entertain their guest and to relax.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this property is Fully Accessible.
- The house has a team of five qualified staff with high levels of experience.
- The house is staffed with a sleepover support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this house is St John of God Accord.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- The house has air-conditioning and heating in the room.
Who lives here?
- The current residents enjoy structured routines, as well as enjoy listening to music, cricket, collecting knick-knacks, solving jig saw puzzles and walking.
- The current residents in the house are between 29 and 43 years and are all male,
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant's NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- SDA design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.