Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house has a team of five qualified staff who each has between five and 15 years of experience.
The house is staffed with a sleepover support model at night.
Applications close on 31/08/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is in Greensborough.
- The house is close to a bus stop with Greensborough train station only a 20-minute walk.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathrooms.
- The house has a laundry.
- The house has a sensory room with sensory equipment.
- The house has a large backyard.
- The house has two living areas.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category is Fully Accessible.
- The house has a team of five qualified staff who each has between five and 15 years of experience.
- The house is staffed with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room'
Who lives here?
- The current residents enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual and group based activities.
- The house would be suited to people who require support with activities of daily living.
- The current residents are all male.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Group Home.
- SDA Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for inspection and registration
- By appointment only.
Please contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this house.