Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house has a team of five qualified staff who each has between five and 15 years of experience.
The house is staffed with a sleepover support model at night.
Where is this house?
- The house is in the tree lined suburb of Greensborough.
- The house is close to a bus stop with Greensborough train station only a twenty minute walk away.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry.
- There are two living areas in the house.
- The house features a sensory room with sensory equipment.
- The house has a large backyard.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category is Fully Accessible.
- The house has a team of five qualified staff with high levels of experience.
- The house is staffed with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The room has built in wardrobes.
- The house has air-conditioning and heating in the room
Who lives here?
- The current residents enjoy structured routines as well as varied individual and group based activities.
- The house would be suited to people who require support with activities of daily living.
- There are currently male residents living in the house.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, you would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Group Home.
- SDA Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
To register for an inspection and more information about this house.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.