Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
Our vision is for people to be seen for their strength and abilities not their disability. Holistic Futures will work with you to co-design a support plan that best suits your needs and goals. We will adopt a person-centered approach that will involve a holistic support plan.
Supported Housing in Templestowe
This house has:
• 4 bedrooms (one will be for Support Worker)
• Built in robes in each bedroom
• 2 bathrooms,
• Double garage
• Large dining and living area
• Large new kitchen
• Large outdoor area
The house is in close proximity to Templestowe Shopping Centre and is close to a main road and public transport.
Services are provided by Holistic Futures support staff and the house is suitable for participants who have no access needs.
Room Information: The bedrooms have built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and heating.
Current Support Model: The house will offer support staff 24 hours, 7 days a week and overnight (sleepover) to meet resident’s individual needs.
Whilst living in the house Holistic Futures will support you
• to access community activities
• to create new relationships
• to build your capacity to cook
• in all personal care activities
• with your health and medication
Holistic Futures will support you to obtain Supported Independent Living (SIL) in your NDIS plan to this opportunity can become a reality.
Please contact Christy Hobbs on 0427 987 814 to arrange a time to view the house.
• The applicant must be 18 years and over.
• The applicant must be eligible and able to secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding
• The applicant (or nominated person) is prepared to sign a residential statement.
• The applicant has the financial means to make payments for rent.