Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers trained 24 hours staff support. Staff provide support for current residents to manage their complex health needs. A registered nurse is available on site at all times.
Yooralla are the current providers of support in the home.
Where is this unit?
- The unit is located in the inner city suburb of Thornbury and is a ten minute walk to public transport.
- The property is in proximity to a large recreational park and only three kilometres from Northland shopping centre.
About this property
- The block that the unit with the vacancy is on, also houses three other blocks of units.
- Two rooms are now available.
- The unit features three bathrooms, a kitchen with a separate dining area, a living area, a lounge room and a small visiting room.
- The unit is surrounded by gardens with a large BBQ area offering a perfect setting for family and friends.
About the vacant rooms
- The bedrooms all have split system air conditioning.
- The bedrooms all have free to air television.
- The SDA design category for this unit is High Physical Support.
- The property currently offers trained 24 hours staff support. Staff provide support for current residents to manage their complex health needs.
- A registered nurse is available on site at all times.
- Ventilator Accommodation Services (VASS) are available at this property. Please refer to brochure for further information.
- It is compulsory for the person applying for this vacancy is chronically ventilator dependent.
- Yooralla are the current providers of support in this home.
Who lives in this house?
- The unit currently has both male and female residents.
- The current age range of residents is 38 to 48 years.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, The applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant's NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA Building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA Design category for this house is High Physical Support.
For further information
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you would like further information on this property.