Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with sleepover model at night. The staff at the house are trained in complex care needs; including manual handling, First Aid Level 2, CPR and continence care.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Croydon North.
- The house is a short walk to the local bus stop.
- The Eastland shopping centre less than a ten minute drive away.
- The surrounding area offers natural reserves, parks and sporting grounds.
About this house
- The house features five bedrooms all with ceiling hoists and ensuites.
- There are also two additional bathrooms.
- The house has a good size kitchen, a main lounge area and smaller guest lounge and a laundry.
- The house has an undercover decked area at the rear of the house leads to a spacious back yard.
- The house is not fully wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
- The house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes.
- The vacant room has its own ensuite.
- The room features a ceiling fan, heating and a ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are female and male.
- The age of the current residents is 55 to 63 years.
- The current residents enjoy structured routines and varied individual activities.
- The residents also enjoy spending time and doing activities together.
- This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- Building type for this house is Existing Building.
- Design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
How can I get more information about this unit?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & registration
- By appointment only. Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this property.