Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house provides support seven days a week with an active night support model at night.
Applications close on 19/07/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is in Mitcham.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two living areas.
- The house has an alfresco entertaining area with barbecue.
- The house has a well maintained garden with seasonal herbs and vegetables.
- The house is on a flat accessible block.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
The house provides support seven days a week with an active model support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has a built in wardrobe.
- The room can accommodate a single king bed.
- The room has heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The house has four male residents.
- The age range of residents is 43 to 65 years.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities. Y You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open for inspection and registration
You can inspect this house on:-
- Thursday 04/07/2019 from 4.00pm-4.30pm.
- Wednesday 10/07/2019 from 11.00am-11.30am and 4.00pm-4.30pm.
- Please contact East Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your name.