Shared Supported Accommodation (SSA) or Group Home
Traditional and cosy house, a prime urban location, in a friendly, safe and vibrant community.
• 400 metre flat walk to Majors Bay Rd shops with numerous café’s restaurants, shops, services and supermarket
• Close to public transport (bus or train) and local parks
• Single storey, 4-bedroom accessible house with access to a veranda and backyard.
• Accessible combined toilet/ bathroom with a second accessible toilet
• Open plan kitchen and dining area with a separate lounge room
• Small size bedroom available with a built-in wardrobe.
• Air condition and heating available in some rooms
• Sharing with three men, aged between approximately 40 – 55 years old.
• CALD backgrounds, likes computers, going out with support. Some smokers