Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night. The current staff are trained in Epilepsy Management and Bowel Care Management.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Lalor.
- The house is close to public transport bus stops.
- The local park and milk bar is located one block away.
- The house is less than one kilometer away from the Lalor shops.
- The house is in proximity to Epping Plaza is located five minutes by car and the Metropolitan Ring Road is in close proximity
About this house
- This lovely house has five bedrooms, two separate living areas, two large bathrooms and two toilets.
- The house is wheelchair accessible and is situated on a big block with established fruit trees and a veggie garden in the backyard.
- The house has flowering plants in the front garden.
- The design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
- The house currently offers supports seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
About the vacant room
- The vacant bedroom has built-in robes.
- The vacant room has heating and cooling.
- The room features a ceiling fan and TV antenna.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are females from 44 to 71 years.
- The current residents enjoy doing a number of things either as a group or on their own with staff support.
- These activities include going to the Disco, Church, swimming, shopping, going to the movies and visiting family.
- This house would be suitable for a person who requires requires support for activities of daily living
Things you need to know
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in their NDIS plan.
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a residential agreement.
- SDA Building type for this house is Group Home.
- SDA Design category for this house is Fully Accessible.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By appointment only. Please Contact North Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this property.