Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently, the house provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model. The current staff are trained in Epilepsy Management and Bowel Care Management.
Where is this house
• The house is located Lalor.
• The house is close to public transport bus stops.
• The local park and milk bar is located one block away.
• Lalor shops are less than one kilometer away and within walking distance.
• Epping Plaza is located five minutes by car and the Metropolitan Ring Road is in close proximity
About this house
• This lovely house has five bedrooms, two separate living areas, two large bathrooms and two toilets.
• It is also wheelchair accessible and is situated on a big block with established fruit trees and a veggie garden in the backyard and flowering plants in the front garden.
• The house is fully accessible.
About the vacant room
• Built in robes, air conditioning and heating are available in the room.
• The room features a ceiling fan and TV antenna.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are females and between 44 – 71 years old.
• The current tenants enjoy doing a number of things either as a group or on their own with staff support.
• These activities include going to the Disco, Church, swimming, shopping, going to the movies and visiting family.
• This house would be suitable for a person who requires requires support for activities of daily living
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit