Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The staff are available for support throughout the day with a sleepover model at night.
Applications close on 09/07/2019
Where is this house?
- This house is in Dandenong.
- This house is close to Dandenong plaza.
About this property
- This house has five bedrooms.
- This house has two bathrooms one with a bath.
- This house has two communal living areas.
- This house has a dining room with its own courtyard.
About the room
- The room has built in robes.
- The room has cooling.
- This dwelling is wheelchair accessible.
- The design category of the dwelling is Basic.
Who lives in this house?
- The house has males and females.
- The current residents are aged between 39 and 69 years.
Things you need to know
- You must be over 18 years.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You and your important person must sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- You can contact South Division Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open inspection and registration
- By appointment only. Please contact South Division Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to visit this house.