Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Thrive365 provide wonderful SIL to the current residents. We have seen amazing transformation towards independence by their support.
These homes are part of an apartment cluster in a new residential subdivision.
New houses surround the property.
Each apartment has it's own meals/living area with a kitchen, bathroom and laundry space.
These self-contained apartments provide space for everyone and an opportunity to socialise on your own terms, while receiving the support you need.
In addition to the on-site accessible bus there are public bus stops 100 metres away.
Werrington train station is accessible via footpath 1.5km from the home.
Vegetable garden in the back yard along with well kept gardens.
MEDIUM TERM ACCOMODATION ARRANGEMENTS CONSIDERED FOR PARTICIPANTS
- This vacancy is best suited to participants with high support needs requiring active night support.
- Suitable participants may also have complex health care needs
- Roster consists of varied staff ratios due to the make-up of apartments & active night. We can tailor support to your requirements
Participants must fulfill the following:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension or able to pay reasonable rent contribution
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes both Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL) or be prepared to undertake a review to add SDA and SIL
If you are unsure about your SDA eligibility, we may be able to provide support to assist in the SDA application process.
This listing is offered as Medium Term Accommodation (MTA). MTA can be paid for using a type of core support funding called MTA funding, which is available to some NDIS participants. Housing accepting MTA funding is typically available for up to 180 days and will only cover the cost of the housing and not the support.