Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house provides support seven days a week in the morning and in the afternoon with a sleepover model at night. This house would suit an applicant who attends Day Programs Monday to Friday.
Applications close on 19/07/2019
Where is this house?
- The house is in Brighton East.
- The house is a ten minute drive to Southland shopping centre.
About this property
- The house has five bedrooms.
- This house offers a homely environment.
- This house has an open plan meals area.
- This house has a bathroom.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- This house is step free.
- The design category for this house is Basic.
- The house currently offers support in the morning and afternoon seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
About the vacant room
- the vacant room is centrally heated and has evaporative cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents in this house are all male.
- The current age range of residents is 35 to 60 years.
- The current tenants enjoy varied individualised activities and are social.
- The house would suit an applicant who attends Day Programs Monday to Friday.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Inspections & Registration
- By inspection only. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com if you want to inspect this house.