Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
High Physical Support
The house will offer support seven days per week.
The house will be staffed overnight (sleepover model).
Staff are currently trained and experienced in a wide range of complex support needs such as Acquired Brain Injury, stroke, progressive neurological conditions and behaviours of concern.
Where is this house
• The house is a purpose-built, luxury property located in Aurora Estate, Epping North. The property is located in a new estate.
• The property is close to Epping North shopping Centre and 2 parks
• The property is close to bus stops.
About this property
• The house comprises four bedrooms- three for residents and one for support staff.
• The home has large open plan living areas, multiple bathrooms, and an accessible rear alfresco area.
• The house is able to support people with all mobility needs.
• The design category for the property is High Physical Support.
• The house is assistive technology ready.
About the vacant rooms
• All three vacant rooms have double wardrobes, privacy blinds, are fully carpeted and have ceiling hoist provision for installation.
Who lives in this house
• There are no current residents in this house as the property is brand new and being tenanted for the first time.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over.
• This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore you would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
• You can send an email to our housing team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Open inspections and registration
• Inspection times may be arranged with Empowered Liveability on 1300 974 912