Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers staff support seven days a week and is a sleepover model.
Where is this house
- The house is located Swan Hill.
- There is a bus stop in front of the house for residents to access their community.
- The property is only minutes to the local shopping precinct, parks and sporting grounds
- A park is located approximately eight minutes walking distance from the house.
About this property
- The house is divided into two separate sections.
- There are four bedrooms in the main section of the house and two bedrooms in an attached unit.
- The vacancy is in the main section of the house and has two living areas, a kitchen, laundry and a spacious outdoor area.
- The house is wheelchair accessible.
- The house design category is High Physical Support.
About the vacant room
- The room on offer has built in wardrobes.,
- There is air-conditioning and heating in the room for the comfort of the resident and the room also features a ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house
- The current residents are both male and female.
- They are aged 44 to 65 years.
- The current residents enjoy each other’s company and participating in a range of both group and individual activities.
- Aruma is the support provider in the house.
- The house currently offers staff support seven days a week and is a sleepover model.
Things you need to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category is High Physical Support.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on email@example.com if you want more information on this property.
Open for inspection
- By appointment only.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Coordination Team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to see this property.