24/7 care provided through local service provider. Excellent carers responsive to clients' needs.
Huge North-facing fully furnished apartment sits directly on park. Across the street from the park is Avoca Beach, the Surfclub and Avoca Theatre plus cafes and restaurants. We built the apartment for our daughter's needs and seek two more people to share. Our daughter is in a wheelchair and receives care in the home from a local service provider, Trilogy Disability Services. She attends Day Program 3 days a week with House with No Steps. Apartment spans entire ground level. Secure undercover parking with lift access. Open to ambulant as well as tenant using wheelchair.
More details follow:
• It’s a share-house arrangement with young woman with physical and intellectual disabilities, aged 21.
• It is a huge North-facing apartment, fully furnished (except bedrooms) and with care available 24/7 through a local service provider.
• The apartment is wheelchair accessible with lift from street and garage and the main bathroom is wheelchair accessible with hand-held shower.
• Our daughter has self-managed NDIS funding so we pay the service provider directly on a weekly basis. Considering going to SIL funding so can be flexible about that. Will depend on current funding of other tenants.
• Currently overnight care is provided by an inactive shift but that is flexible too depending on tenants.
• Tenancy avail now