Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently this unit offers support seven days a week. The unit is staffed overnight (sleepover model). Current unit staff have skills and experience to support people with autism.
Applications close on 21/02/2019
Where is this house
• Located in Wodonga
• The Unit is close to public transport to access the center of town, a private bus is also available. There is a shopping center and sports stadium within walking distance of the unit
About this house
• The unit is purpose built and has two living areas, a kitchen, one bathroom, three bedrooms, a staff room and a laundry. There is a large shared outdoor area with an undercover spa area, which tenants enjoy using.
• The unit is not wheelchair accessible
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built in robes, floors are non-slip vinyl, air conditioning and heating
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male
• The age range is of current tenants is 34 - 45 years
• This Unit is home for three people with high support needs
• The current tenants enjoy structured routines and are supported to pursue their varied individual activities of choice
• The tenants enjoy varied individualised activities and support to undertake their activities of daily living
• This house is suitable for people who require support to undertake the activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
• By appointment only
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a visit