Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Currently the house offers staff support seven days a week. The house is staffed overnight as a sleepover model.
Where is this house
• The house is located within a short walk of the local bus stop
• The Coolaroo Train Station is a seven minute drive away
• The house is a six minute walk to Meadow Heights shopping center with a wide variety of shops, cafes and restaurants
• Broadmeadows Valley Park walking and bike trials are also close by.
About this house
• The house features five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry
• There is a large living area with a separate kitchen and dining area, and an outdoor area
• The house is not wheelchair accessible
• There are steps into the backyard
About the vacant room
• The room has a built in robe
• There is air-conditioning and heated in the room
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 45 to 80 years old
• The current tenants participate in household decisions and enjoy community based group outings as well as individualised activities
• The tenants also enjoy spending time with their families as well as having a quite environment
• This house would suit people who require support with activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
o By appointment only
o Please email email@example.com to register for a visit