Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Department of Health and Humans Services
Contact: East Vacancy Coordination Team via email@example.com
One vacancy available in a five bedroom improved liveability group home in Mont Albert North.
Applications close on 22/11/2018
Where is this house
• Located in Mont Alvert North
• The house is a short distance to Doncaster and Box Hill shopping centres and Eastern Freeway.
• There are parks close by. The home is accessible from the Eastern Freeway.
About this house
• There are five bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms (the main bathroom has a ceiling hoist) with an open plan kitchen and meals area.
• There is also an outdoor alfresco area and laundry.
• This house is fully wheelchair accessible.
• There is overhead tracking in the bathroom.
About the vacant room
• The vacant room has built in robes, air conditioning & heating and ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are female and male
• The current tenants range from 34 to 52 years old
• The current tenants lead a very settled and peaceful home environment
• This house is suitable for people who require mobility supports and support to undertake activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to the East Vacancy Coordination Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
• Monday 12/111/2018, between 4pm – 4:30pm
• Thursday 15/11/2018, between 11.30am – 12pm
Please email email@example.com by to register for a visit