Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This house offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
The current support service provider for this property is Scope Australia.
Where is this house?
- The house is located in Bundoora.
- This property is in proximity to the Greensborough Plaza and Northland shopping centre.
- This property has good public transport, with bus and tram service close by on Plenty Road.
- The nearest shops are close by with Aldi and Coles only a few streets away. The larger shopping complexes are a 15 minute drive away
About this property
- This property comprises five bedrooms, a full bathroom and a full shower room. The property also features a large kitchen and meals area.
- There is a bright sitting room and lounge room facing towards the rear of the property looking out at a sensory garden. The property also features an undercover area in the back with full access.
- The house is wheelchair accessible with small ramps at the back of the house, allowing easy access to the backyard.
- The design category for this property is Basic.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room features a built-in robe, a split system with air conditioning and heating.
- This house also is equipped with a ceiling track for a portable hoist.
Who lives in this house?
- The house currently has one male and three females living at this place of residence.
- The age range of the current residents in the house is 53 to 57 years.
- All residents enjoy spending time together and having their own time and space. They are a friendly group and enjoy any opportunity to go out.
- All residents attend daily activities from Monday to Friday.
Things you need to Know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriated SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
- Please contact the North Division Vacancy Team on email@example.com if you want more information about on this property.