Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleep-over model.
Where is this house
• The house is located in Mill Park
• The local bus stop is a short walk from the house
• The house is a less than one kilometer to the Mill Park Stable Shopping Centre, with a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities
• Parklands and sporting grounds are also in close proximity to the house.
About this property
• The house features four bedrooms, one bathroom and a separate laundry
• There is an open plan kitchen with a meals area, a living area and a separate lounge room
• The house has a good sized back yard with an outdoor seating area
• The house has a pet dog.
• This house is not wheelchair accessible
About the vacant room
• The room features a built in robe, air conditioning and heating in room
• The room can accommodate single bed and chest of draws.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 41 - 47 years old
• The current tenants are social, have various interests, social engagements and weekly routines
• The tenants respect each other’s property, enjoy cooking, completing household duties and caring for the pet dog
• The house would be suitable for people who require support with activities of daily living.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to email@example.com
Open Inspections & Registration
By inspection. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inspect this house.