Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house is staffed seven days a week and provides a sleep over model of support.
Applications close on 29/04/2019
Where is this house
• The house is located Mildura, about 500 meters from Midura Central.
• A bus stop is located 50m from the property and parks are in close proximity.
About this property
• This five-bedroom house has an open plan kitchen, meals and living area. There is also an additional lounge room for tenants to enjoy.
• The property has lovely and well maintained gardens and outdoor entertainment area.
•The house is fully wheelchair accessible.
About the vacant room
•The vacant bedroom has a built-in robe and has the capacity to accommodate a king single size bed, bedside tables, lounge chair and occasional furniture with TV cabling.
•The room has overhead tracking hoist.
Who lives in this house
• The current tenants are male and female
• The age range is 26 - 49 years
•The current tenants enjoy activities and social outings such as dining out, bowling, films, theatre shows, trains/airplanes, and gardening. The current residents also have close relationships with their families.
Things you need to know
• You must be aged 18 years or over
• You need to have SDA funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan
• You need to be able to pay rent and utilities
• You or your important person will need to sign an agreement
How can I get more information about this house?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Inspections & Registration
By appointment only. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to inspect this house