Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night. The current staff are experienced and trained to work people with intellectual disabilities and autism.
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Cranbourne.
- The house is close to public transport.
- The house is a short drive to the local shopping centre, cinema, cafes and restaurants.
- This house is in proximity to parks and gardens.
About this house
- The house has five bedrooms.
- The house has two bathroooms.
- The house has two living areas.
- The house has a kitchen and dining area.
- The house has ducted heating and cooling.
- The house has narrow corridors as well as has an internal ramp that is carpeted but not wheelchair accessible.
- The design category for this house is Improved Liveabiliy.
- The house currently provides support seven days a week with a sleepover model at night.
- The current staff at the house are trained and experienced to work with people with autisum and with intellectual disabilities.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room has built in robes.
Who lives here?
- The current residents are male and female.
- The current age range of residents is 21 to 49 years.
- This house is suited to people who require considerable support to undertake the activities in daily living.
- The current residents enjoy social activities.
Things you need to know
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- You need to have funding for SDA accommodation in your NDIS plan.
- You need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- You or your important person will need to sign an agreement.
How can I get more information about this house?
- Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at email@example.com.
Open Inspections are available
- By appointment only. Please contact South Division Vacancy Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you want to visit this house.